Habsburg generally refers to the House of Habsburg, an important and influential European family that held several royal titles.
The House of Habsburg-Lorraine (often shortened to House of Habsburg) succeeded the original House of Habsburg after the latter became extinct in the male line.
Habsburg may also refer to:
- 85199 Habsburg, a main-belt asteroid
- Habsburg, Austria (Vienna), the resident city of the Habsburg dynasty in Austria
- Habsburg Castle, the original seat of the Habsburg family
- Habsburg Hungary, Kingdom of Hungary during the Habsburg rule: (1437-1457), (1526-1867) or (1867-1918)
- Habsburg Monarchy, the countries that were ruled by the junior Austrian branch of the House of Habsburg and then by the successor House of Habsburg-Lorraine
- Habsburg Moravia, a Habsburg possession from 1526 until the end of World War I
- Habsburg Netherlands (c. 16th century), the Imperial fiefs in the Low Countries of Belgium, the Netherlands, and Luxembourg
- Habsburg Spain, the rule of Spain in the 16th and 17th centuries by the Habsburg dynasty
- Habsburg, Switzerland, a town in Switzerland
- Habsburg-Valois War (Italian Wars from 1494 to 1559), a general struggle for power and territory among various participants
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Habsburg.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.