|Look up gutenberg (disambiguation) in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Johannes Gutenberg (c. 1400–1468) was a German printer who invented effective mechanical printing.
Gutenberg may also refer to:
- Gutenberg, a 1993 children's book by author and illustrator Leonard Everett Fisher
- Gutenberg Bible, printed by Johannes Gutenberg circa 1455
- Gutenberg! The Musical!, off-Broadway musical running in New York City
- The Gutenberg discontinuity, a seismic propagation discontinuity at the core–mantle boundary
- Gutenberg, the default editor of WordPress as of version 5.0 (2018)