|Look up guru, aiya, or gurus in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A guru is a spiritual teacher.
Guru may also refer to:
- The Guru (1969 film), a Merchant–Ivory film
- Guru (1980 film), a Tamil film starring Kamal Haasan and Sridevi
- Guru (1989 film), a Hindi-language film directed by Umesh Mehra
- Guru (1997 film), a Malayalam film directed by Rajiv Anchal
- The Guru (2002 film), a British film directed by Daisy von Scherler Mayer
- Guru (2003 film), a Bengali film directed by Swapan Saha
- Guru (2006 film), a film about the yoga guru K. Pattabhi Jois directed by Robert Wilkins
- Guru (2007 film), a Hindi film directed by Mani Ratnam
- Guru (2012 film), a Kannada film directed by Jaggesh
- Guru (2016 film), a Marthi film directed by Sanjay Jadhav
- Guru (2017 film), a Telugu film directed by Sudha Kongara
Language and literatureEdit
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Guru.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.