|Look up gummy, Gummi, gummi, or gummy worm in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Gummy is a kind of gelatin candy.
Gummy or gummi may also refer to:
Places and jurisdictionsEdit
- Gummy (singer) (born 1981), Korean R&B singer
- Gummibär, a German international multi-lingual character and virtual band
- Gummi (software), a LaTeX editor for Linux/Gnome
- Gummy bear, a small, rubbery-textured confectionery in the form of a bear
- Gummi Bears (TV series), a Disney animated television series
- Gummy shark, a shark in the family Triakidae
- "Gummy", a song by Brockhampton from Saturation II
- Geummi (alternate spelling "Gummi"), member of Korean girl group Crayon Pop
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Gummy.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.