Guiyang College of Traditional Chinese Medicine
Guiyang College of Traditional Chinese Medicine (simplified Chinese: 贵阳中医学院; traditional Chinese: 貴陽中醫學院; pinyin: Guìyáng Zhōng yī xué yuàn) is a public university based in Guiyang, the capital of Guizhou province in China.
|National Guiyang Medical University|
|Location||Guiyang, Guizhou, People's Republic of China|
|Campus||Urban area: 768.5 Mu|
The university was established in 1965 as the Guiyang College of Traditional Chinese Medicine. It covers 45.65 acres (184,700 m2) divided among two campuses, the North Campus and South Campus.
Schools and DepartmentsEdit
The university is organised into twelve departments and schools.
- The Law Department
- The Applied Psychology Department
- The Preclinical Medicine Department
- The Pharmacy Department
- Department of Acupuncture Moxibustion and Massage
- Department of Nursing
- Department of Foreign Languages
- The Specialty of Orthopedics and Traumatology
- The Integrated Chinese and Western Clinical Medicine
- The Experimental Animal Research Institute
- Department of Social Sciences
- Department of Physical Education
- Department of Medical Humanities
- First Department of Clinical Medicine
- Second Department of Clinical Medicine