Grzegorz Bogdan Skawiński (July 6, 1954, Mława) is a Polish pop-rock musician, guitarist, singer, composer and record producer. He was the leader of the band O.N.A., and is a member of the Phonographic Academy ZPAV.
|Birth name||Grzegorz Bogdan Skawiński|
|Also known as||Skawa|
|Born||July 6, 1954|
|Genres||pop, rock, heavy metal|
|Labels||Polskie Nagrania Muza, Sony Music Entertainment Poland, Universal Music Poland|
Skawiński graduated from Wyspiański High School in Mława, where he met Waldemar Tkaczyk. Together they founded the band Kameleon. In 1974 both musicians were members of the band Akcenty, which became Kombi. The group disbanded in 1992. At the end of the 1980s he began a solo career as Skawiński, and in 1991 along with Waldemar Tkaczyk, Zbigniew Kraszewski and Piotr Łukaszewski founded the group Skawalker.
|Title||Album details||Peak chart positions|
|Me & My Guitar||7|
|"—" denotes a recording that did not chart or was not released in that territory.|
- ^ Sinclair, David (October 28, 1995). "The Latest Music News from Around the Planet". Billboard. Retrieved January 12, 2013.
- ^ "Polish Artists, Labels Offering Flood Relief Aid". Billboard. August 2, 1997. pp. 6, 100. Retrieved January 12, 2013.
- ^ "Oficjalna lista sprzedaży :: OLIS - Official Retail Sales Chart".
- ^ "Wiadomości muzyczne w Open.FM".
- ^ "Grzegorz Skawiński - Me & My Guitar - Muzyka w Interia.pl".
- ^ "Me & My Guitar by Grzegorz Skawinski". iTunes. January 2012.