Grenada at the 2020 Summer Olympics
Grenada is expected to compete at the 2020 Summer Olympics in Tokyo. Originally scheduled to take place from 24 July to 9 August 2020, the Games have been postponed to a date not later than summer 2021, because of the 2019–20 coronavirus pandemic. It will be the nation's tenth consecutive appearance at the Summer Olympics.
|Grenada at the|
2020 Summer Olympics
|NOC||Grenada Olympic Committee|
|in Tokyo, Japan|
|Competitors||3 in 1 sport|
|Summer Olympics appearances (overview)|
- Note–Ranks given for track events are within the athlete's heat only
- Q = Qualified for the next round
- q = Qualified for the next round as a fastest loser or, in field events, by position without achieving the qualifying target
- NR = National record
- N/A = Round not applicable for the event
- Bye = Athlete not required to compete in round
- Track & road events
|Kirani James||Men's 400 m|
- Field events
|Anderson Peters||Men's javelin throw|
- Combined events – Men's decathlon
|Athlete||Event||100 m||LJ||SP||HJ||400 m||110H||DT||PV||JT||1500 m||Final||Rank|
- "Joint Statement from the International Olympic Committee and the Tokyo 2020 Organising Committee". Olympics. 24 March 2020. Retrieved 28 March 2020.
- "iaaf.org – Top Lists". IAAF. Retrieved 8 April 2019.
- "IAAF Games of the XXXII Olympiad – Tokyo 2020 Entry Standards" (PDF). IAAF. Retrieved 8 April 2019.