The topic of this article may not meet Wikipedia's notability guideline for biographies. (August 2010) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Greg Kadel was born and raised in Pennsylvania. He moved to New York to study marine biology and fine art. It was only after graduation he realized his passion for photography and filmmaking. He now spends his time living between New York, Paris, and Los Angeles.
Greg Kadel’s images have appeared in publications including American Vogue, Vogue Italia, Vogue Nippon, Vogue UK, L'Uomo Vogue, French Vogue, Vogue Germany, Vogue China, Numéro, Numéro Homme, Visionaire, i-D, The Face, Another Magazine, Harper's Bazaar, W Jewelry, British GQ, 10 Magazine, Allure, Inside View, V, Melody.
His advertising clients include Aveda, Express, Valentino, Louis Vuitton, H&M, Max Mara, Loewe, Oscar de la Renta, Calvin Klein, Biotherm, Diane von Fürstenberg, Elie Tahari, Hermès, Lancôme, L'Oréal, Max Mara, Shiseido, Victoria's Secret, and Salvatore Ferragamo.
Sexual harassment allegationsEdit
Since sexual harassment allegations against various celebrities, politicians, businesspeople, CEOs, and other people started in April 2017; Kadel was accused of sexual harassment in February 2018. He is one of more than 200 people listed. In a story by The Boston Globe, two women have said he made unwanted advances. Condé Nast and Victoria's Secret have stopped working for him. Kadel denies all allegations.
- Greg Kadel's Biography on Show Studio
- "Greg Kadel's Client List". Models.com.
- Greg Kadel's Biography on his Website Archived 2009-04-23 at the Wayback Machine
- Greg Kadel's Photos of Megan Fox
- "A list of people accused of sexual harassment, misconduct, or assault". Vox. Retrieved October 4, 2018.
- Jenn Abelson and Sacha Pfeiffer (February 16, 2018). "Modeling's glamour hides web of abuse - The fashion industry is built on glamour and allure, but many models, especially the very young, know it for something else: sexual exploitation and abuse". The Boston Globe. Retrieved October 4, 2018.