The topic of this article may not meet Wikipedia's notability guideline for biographies. (August 2010) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Kadel was born and raised in Pennsylvania. He moved to New York to study marine biology and fine art. It was only after graduation he realized his passion for photography and filmmaking. He now spends his time living between New York, Paris, and Los Angeles.
Kadel’s images have appeared in publications including American Vogue, Vogue Italia, Vogue Nippon, Vogue UK, L'Uomo Vogue, French Vogue, Vogue Germany, Vogue China, Numéro, Numéro Homme, Visionaire, i-D, The Face, Another Magazine, King Kong Harper's Bazaar, Dansk, W Jewelry, British GQ, 10 Magazine, Allure, Inside View, V, and Melody.
His advertising clients include or have included Aveda, Express, Valentino, Louis Vuitton, H&M, Max Mara, Loewe, Oscar de la Renta, Calvin Klein, Biotherm, Diane von Fürstenberg, Elie Tahari, Hermès, Lancôme, L'Oréal, Max Mara, Shiseido, Victoria's Secret, and Salvatore Ferragamo.
Sexual harassment allegationsEdit
In a February 2018 story in the Boston Globe, two women accused Kadel of making unwanted advances. As a consequence of the allegations, Kadel lost contracts with Condé Nast and Victoria's Secret. Kadel has denied the allegations.
- Greg Kadel's Biography on Show Studio
- "Greg Kadel's Client List". Models.com.
- Greg Kadel's Biography on his Website Archived 2009-04-23 at the Wayback Machine
- Greg Kadel's Photos of Megan Fox
- Jenn Abelson and Sacha Pfeiffer (February 16, 2018). "Modeling's glamour hides web of abuse". The Boston Globe. Retrieved October 4, 2018.
- Bernstein, Jacob; Friedman, Vanessa; Schneier, Matthew (2018-03-03). "Many Accusations, Few Apologies". The New York Times. ISSN 0362-4331. Retrieved 2019-04-18.
- Mau, Dhani (16 February 2018). "Karl Templer and Patrick DeMarchlier accused of sexual misconduct". Fashionista.
- "Patrick Demarchelier, Karl Templer Named in Boston Globe Report on Sexual Misconduct". The Business of Fashion. 2018-02-16. Retrieved 2019-04-18.