Great red dragon
(Redirected from Great red dragon (disambiguation))
Great red dragon may refer to:
- Satan, the great red dragon, as referenced from Revelation 12:3
- The Great Red Dragon Paintings, a series of paintings by William Blake
- Francis Dolarhyde, the Great Red Dragon, the fictional serial killer created by Thomas Harris
- Great Red Dragon, a comics character from Bone
- The Great Red Dragon a 1987 novel written by Hilton Hotema
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Great red dragon.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.