|Penn State Nittany Lions – No. 5|
|High school||Manheim Central|
|Born:||April 12, 1987|
Manheim, Pennsylvania, U.S.
|Height||6 ft 2 in (1.88 m)|
|Weight||183 lb (83 kg)|
During the 2007 season, Zug participated in two games, making one reception for eight yards against Florida International University.
In Penn State's 2008 season, despite being behind future NFL signees Derrick Williams, Jordan Norwood, and Deon Butler on Penn State's depth chart, Zug saw action in every game. He accumulated 11 receptions for 174 yards, including two touchdowns.
Zug played in every game of the 2009 season, starting nine. He led the Nittany Lions with seven touchdown catches and was second in receptions with 46. Zug had a career day in the October 24, 2009 win at Michigan, catching five passes for 59 yards and a career-high three touchdowns, making him the first Penn State player to catch three touchdowns in a game since Deon Butler in 2008.
Zug has an older brother, David, who was a member of the Penn State Blue Band, and a younger sister, Daneen, who was a member of the Penn State women's field hockey team. His parents are David and Claudia Zug.
Zug has become somewhat of an internet meme—especially on the Penn State sports-related blog, Black Shoe Diaries, where his fictional, absurdly-heroic exploits are celebrated in the vein of "Chuck Norris facts."
- "#5: Graham Zug". Penn State Intercollegiate Athletics. Retrieved 2009-03-27.
- "Official NCAA Stats through 2008 season". National Collegiate Athletic Administration. Retrieved 2009-07-31.
- "CFN 2009 Penn State Offense Preview". College Football News. Retrieved 2009-07-31.
- "Daneen Zug". Pennsylvania State University. Retrieved 2008-12-16.
- Brunskill, Gordon (2010-10-03). "Family impact: Graham, Daneen Zug have left mark on PSU athletics". Centre Daily Times. Archived from the original on 2011-06-14.
- "Don't Mess With Graham Zug". Black Shoe Diaries. 2008-12-12.
- "Grading The Offense Against Michigan State". Black Shoe Diaries. 2008-11-24.