Grace Elizabeth Harry Cabe (born March 18, 1997) is an American model. Elizabeth first gained recognition for her work with clothing company Guess. She began walking in the Victoria's Secret Fashion Show in 2016, and that year became a spokesmodel for their PINK brand. In 2019, she was made a Victoria's Secret Angel.
Grace Elizabeth Harry Cabe
March 18, 1997
Lake City, Florida, U.S.
|Height||1.77 m (5 ft 9 1⁄2 in)|
In February 2016, she made her runway debut in New York walking for Diane von Fürstenberg. That same season, she walked exclusively in Paris for Miu Miu. In June 2016, she started being a regular in the pages of American Vogue.
In November 2016, she made her debut in the Victoria's Secret Fashion Show and was announced as a spokesperson for PINK. She also walked the show in 2017 and 2018. In april 2019, she became a Victoria's Secret Angel.
In July 2017, she was photographed by Steven Meisel for two covers of Vogue Italia. She has also appeared on the cover of Vogue Russia (April 2017 and April 2018), Vogue Spain (May 2017), Vogue China (October 2017), Vogue Mexico (December 2017), Vogue Germany (February 2018), Vogue Paris (March 2018) and Vogue Korea (June 2018). She landed her first American cover in early 2018 for V Magazine, posing alongside Sam Smith.
In 2017, she walked her first Chanel show. She closed the S/S 2018 show as well as the Pre-Fall 2018 show in Hamburg. She opened the F/W 2018 show of the brand. That year, she was photographed by Karl Lagerfeld for the Spring campaign of the house.
She has walked for high fashion designers Michael Kors, Alexander Wang, Tommy Hilfiger, Carolina Herrera, Ralph Lauren, Oscar de la Renta, Tory Burch, Dolce & Gabbana, Missoni, Alberta Ferretti, Max Mara, Fendi, Versace, Moschino, Bottega Veneta, Stella McCartney, Giambattista Valli, Lanvin, Isabel Marant, Elie Saab, Mugler, Balmain and Chanel during the New York, Milan and Paris fashion weeks.
She has appeared in editorials for American, British, French, Italian, Japanese, German, Spanish, Chinese, Mexican and Russian Vogue, Harper's Bazaar, Italian and Mexican Elle, Interview Magazine, V Magazine, W Magazine and Love Magazine.
Grace Elizabeth has worked with photographers Steven Meisel, Mario Testino, Craig McDean, David Sims, Bruce Weber, Karl Lagerfeld, Terry Richardson, Willy Vanderperre, Patrick Demarchelier, Alasdair McLellan and Inez & Vinoodh, among others.
- "Grace Elizabeth - Model".
- McCarthy, Lauren. "Meet Grace Elizabeth, the Up-and-Coming Victoria's Secret Model Following in the Footsteps of Adriana Lima and Gigi Hadid". W Magazine. Retrieved 2018-05-17.
- "Grace Elizabeth: The New Victoria's Secret PINK Model You Should Know About". Fox News Magazine. 2017-02-06. Retrieved 2017-02-21.
- Rutherford, Chrissy (April 10, 2019). "Exclusive: Grace Elizabeth Is Now a Victoria's Secret Angel". Harper's Bazaar.
- "Grace Elizabeth Began Her Career Modeling at Her Local Mall". Daily Front Row. 2018-02-08. Retrieved 2018-05-17.
- "7 Things to Know About Victoria's Secret Pink's Latest Star". Vogue. Retrieved 2018-05-17.
- "Grace Elizabeth - Model". MODELS.com. Retrieved 2018-05-17.
- Hou, Kathleen. "Meet Estée Lauder's Newest Supermodel Face". The Cut. Retrieved 2018-05-17.
- "3 Minutes With Grace Elizabeth". Estee Lauder. Retrieved 2018-05-17.