List of organisations banned by the Government of India
(Redirected from Government of India designated terrorist organisations)
The Ministry of Home Affairs of India has banned a number of organisations that have been proscribed as terrorist organisations under the Unlawful Activities (Prevention) Act. The banned groups are:
- Al-Badr (Jammu and Kashmir)
- All Tripura Tiger Force
- Babbar Khalsa International
- Communist Party of India (Maoist) all its formations and front organisations.
- Communist Party of India (Marxist-Leninist) People’s War , All its formations and front organizations.
- Deendar Anjuman
- Dukhtaran-E-Millat (DEM)
- Garo National Liberation Army (GNLA), all its formations and front organizations.
- Hizb-Ul-Mujahideen/ Hizb-Ul-Mujahideen Pir Panjal Regiment
- Indian Mujahideen, all its formations and front organizations.
- International Sikh Youth Federation
- Islamic State/Islamic State of Iraq and Levant /Islamic State of Iraq and Syria/Daish, and all its Manifestations
- Jammu and Kashmir Islamic Front
- Kamatapur Liberation Organization, all its formations and front organizations.
- Kanglei Yawol Kanna Lup (KYKL)
- Kangleipak Communist Party (KCP)
- Khalistan Commando Force
- Khalistan Zindabad Force
- Lashkar-E-Taiba/Pasban-E-Ahle Hadis
- Liberation Tigers of Tamil Eelam (LTTE)
- Manipur People’s Liberation Front (MPLF)
- Maoist Communist Centre (MCC), All its formations and Front Organisations
- National Democratic Front of Bodoland (NDFB) in Assam
- National Liberation Front of Tripura
- National Socialist Council of Nagaland (Khaplang), NSCN (K), all its formations and front organizations
- Organisations listed in the Schedule to the U.N. Prevention and Suppression of Terrorism (Implementation of Security Council Resolutions) Order, 2007 made under section 2 of the United Nations (Security Council) Act, 1947 and amended from time to time.
- People’s Liberation Army of Manipur(PLA)
- People’s Revolutionary Party of Kangleipak (PREPAK)
- Students Islamic Movement of India
- Tehreek-ul-Mujahideen (TuM) active in the Kashmir valley.
- Tamil Nadu Liberation Army (TNLA)
- Tamil National Retrieval Troops (TNRT)
- United Liberation Front of Assam (ULFA)
- United National Liberation Front (UNLF)
- Islamic Research Foundation(IRF)
- Jamaat-e-Islami Kashmir(JIJK)
- "Banned Organisations". mha.nic.in. Retrieved 2017-06-12.
- "J&K-based Tehreek-ul-Mujahideen banned: MHA". The Hindu. 6 February 2019. Retrieved 6 February 2019.
- "Islamic Research Foundation (IRF) is an 'Unlawful Association" (PDF).