|Fate||Dissolved by REV Group in 2016, brand name sold to Forest River in 2020|
|Headquarters||Salina, Kansas, United States|
|Website||http://www.goshencoach.com (redirects to Eldorado Bus website)|
The company was founded in 1985 and was owned by Thor Industries from 2005 until August 2013, when Thor sold the company to Allied Specialty Vehicles (later renamed REV Group). REV Group closed the Goshen Coach factory was closed on October 31, 2016.
- Pacer II - Small, narrow-body, cutaway bus. Non-CDL, up to 15 passengers. Available on Ford E-350 chassis.
- Impulse - Small to mid-size, wide-body, cutaway bus. Up to 28 passengers. Available on Ford E-Series or Chevrolet Express chassis.
- G-Force - Large, cutaway bus. Up to 33 passengers. Available on Ford F-Series Super Duty chassis.
- "Thor Sells Bus Business". Inside Indiana Business. July 31, 2013. Archived from the original on January 9, 2015. Retrieved July 18, 2014.
- Booker, Ted (August 31, 2016). "Goshen Coach intends to close facility in Elkhart". South Bend Tribune. Retrieved December 29, 2021.
- "REV Group completes sale of shuttle bus business". Mass Transit Magazine. May 11, 2020. Retrieved December 29, 2021.