The Goshen Central School District is a public school district in Orange County, New York, United States. It educates children in the village of Goshen and most of the town, as well as the Campbell Hall section of the neighboring Town of Hamptonburgh and part of the Town of Wallkill, including the hamlet of Michigan Corners. Established in 1937, it operates four schools, all located a short distance apart in the northwest corner of the village, and covering kindergarten through twelfth grade.
|Goshen Central School District|
|Superintendent||Dr. Kurtis M. Kotes|
|Students and staff|
|Athletic conference||Orange County Interscholastic Athletic Association|
|Colors||Red and blue|
It was first established in 1937 through the combination of smaller school districts in the Goshen area. It uses the original high school building at the corner of Main (NY 207) and Erie streets, just across from the Harness Racing Museum & Hall of Fame and next to the Orange County Government Center, as its main office.
The district is organized so that each school handles the district's entire student population at their grade level.
- Scotchtown Avenue Elementary School: Kindergarten-2
- Goshen Intermediate School: Grades 3-5
- C. J. Hooker Middle School: Grades 6-8
- Goshen Central High School: Grades 9-12
- ^ a b "Welcome to the district!". Archived from the original on 2007-08-17. Retrieved 2007-07-26.
- ^ "Thank you for voting!". Archived from the original on 2007-09-28. Retrieved 2007-07-26.
- ^ "New York State School Report Card, Accountability and Overview Report, Goshen Central School District 2005-06" (PDF). Archived from the original (PDF) on 2007-09-27. (644 KiB), retrieved July 26, 2007.