Goran Marković (Serbian Cyrillic: Горан Марковић, pronounced [ˌɡǒran ˈmaːrkoʋit͜ɕ]) (born 24 August 1946) is a Serbian film and theatre director, screenwriter, writer, and playwright. He has directed approximately 50 documentaries, 13 feature films, and 3 theatre plays. He has also written five books. 
Marković is the winner of more than 30 Yugoslavian, Serbian, and international film and theatre awards, the most significant of them being two Pula festival "Zlatna arena" awards, an award for the best director at the San Sebastian Film Festival for the film Tito and Me, Grand Prix of Americas at the Montreal World Film Festival for the movie Kordon and Sterija's Award for the best modern drama text for the theatre play "Turneja". The film version of Turneja won both "Best Film" and "Best Scenario" at the 2009 European Film Festival in Kiev as well as Best Director and the Fipresci awards at the Montreal World Film Festival.
A consistent opponent of the government of Slobodan Milošević, Marković expressed his political stance in three post-1995 documentary films produced or co-produced with Radio B92: Crazy People (1997), Ordinary Heroes (2000) and Serbia, Year Zero (2001).
|Year||Film||Director||Writer||Producer||Awards / Notes|
|1979||National Class Category Up to 785 ccm||Yes||Yes||No|
|1987||Reflections||Yes||Yes||No||Golden Train Award at Faro Island Film Festival, Big Golden Arena for Best Film|
|1989||The Meeting Point||Yes||Yes||No||Audience and critics award at Avoriaz Fantastic Film Festival, Big Golden Arena for Best Film|
|1992||Tito and Me||Yes||Yes||Yes||Silver Seashell award at San Sebastián International Film Festival|
|1995||Urnebesna tragedija||Yes||Yes||No||Best Director award at Montréal World Film Festival|
|2002||Kordon||Yes||Yes||No||Grand Prix des Amériques at Montréal World Film Festival|
|2008||The Tour||Yes||Yes||No||Audience Award at Thessaloniki Film Festival|
|2016||A Stowaway on the Ship of Fools||Yes||No||No||TV film in II parts and a theatre release|
|2019||Delirijum tremens||Yes||Yes||No||Statueta Sloboda at SOFEST|
- Neobavezno (1970), TV series documentary in two installments
- Glumci (1973), TV series documentary in two installments
- Junaci (1976), TV series documentary in five installments
- Poludeli ljudi (1997)
- Nevažni junaci (1999)
- Serbie, année zéro (2001)
- Konstantin Koča Popović (2014)
- Mnoštvo i manjina (2017)
- Reveler, Norma (8 September 2003). "'Cordon' Takes Ribbon at Montreal". Boston Globe. Retrieved 6 May 2010.
- "A film by Serbian director won the main prize..." BSSANA News. 5 June 2009. Archived from the original on 4 October 2011. Retrieved 6 May 2010.
- "Inuit story audience favourite at Montreal World Film Festival". CBC.ca. 2 September 2008. Retrieved 6 May 2010.
- Daniel J. Goulding, "Liberated Cinema: The Yugoslav Experience, 1945-2001", 189.
- Signatories of the Declaration on the Common Language, official website, retrieved on 2018-08-16.
- Serbia, RTS, Radio televizija Srbije, Radio Television of. "„Slepi putnik na brodu ludaka", priča o poslednjim mesecima života Petra Kočića". www.rts.rs. Retrieved 12 January 2021.