|Look up goose in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Geese are waterfowl of the family Anatidae.
Goose may also refer to:
- One of several wild bird species in the family Anatidae:
- Domestic goose, domesticated varieties of either Greylag Goose or Swan Goose
Arts, entertainment, and mediaEdit
- Goose (band), a Belgian electro rock band
- Game of the Goose, a prototype for many commercial European racing board games
- Goosed (1999), an American film starring Jennifer Tilly
- Gus Goose, a fictional Walt Disney character
- "The Goose", a song by funk band Parliament
- The Goose, a character from the television show Just Jordan
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Goose.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.