Gonzaga may refer to:
People with the surname GonzagaEdit
- House of Gonzaga, the family that ruled Mantua from 1328 to 1708
- Federico II Gonzaga, Duke of Mantua (1500–1540), Italian nobleman
- Ercole Gonzaga (1505–1563), Italian cardinal
- Pirro Gonzaga (cardinal) (1505–1529) was a Roman Catholic cardinal and Bishop of Modena
- Ferrante Gonzaga (1507-1557), Italian condottiero
- Vincenzo Gonzaga, Duke of Mantua (1562–1612), Italian nobleman
- Aloysius Gonzaga (1568–1591), Italian aristocrat and member of the Society of Jesus
- Giulia Gonzaga (1513–1566), Italian noblewoman
- Tomás António Gonzaga (1744–c. 1810), Portuguese-Brazilian poet
- Chiquinha Gonzaga (1847–1935), Brazilian composer
- Luiz Gonzaga (1912–1989), Brazilian musician
- Gabriel Gonzaga (born 1979), Brazilian mixed martial arts fighter
- Wélissa Gonzaga (born 1982), Brazilian volleyball player
- Toni Gonzaga (born 1984), Filipina actress
- Alex Gonzaga (born 1988), Filipina actress
People with the given name GonzagaEdit
- Gonzaga Gonza, one of the Uganda Martyrs
- Gonzaga College, a private all-boys secondary school in Dublin, Ireland.
- St. Aloysius Gonzaga Secondary School, a high school in Mississauga, ON, Canada
- Gonzaga High School, a high school in St. John's, NL, Canada
- Gonzaga Preparatory School, a high school in Spokane, Washington, U.S.
- Gonzaga College High School, a high school in Washington, D.C., U.S.
- Kolese Gonzaga, a high school in Jakarta, Indonesia
- Gonzaga University, in Spokane, Washington, U.S.
- Gonzaga Bulldogs, the athletic program of Gonzaga University
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Gonzaga.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.