Golugonda is a village and a Mandal in Visakhapatnam district in the state of Andhra Pradesh in India. This village is famous for availability of semi-precious stones. Special police squads have been formed to prevent illegal quarrying of semi-precious stones both here and in other mandals in the district.
|Time zone||UTC+5:30 (IST)|
|Vehicle Registration||AP31 (Former)|
AP39 (from 30 January 2019)
Golugonda was an assembly constituency in Andhra Pradesh.
- 1951 - Kankipadi Veerana Padal and Killada Ramamurthy
- 1955 - Ruthala Latchapatrudu
- "New 'AP 39' code to register vehicles in Andhra Pradesh launched". The New Indian Express. Vijayawada. 31 January 2019. Retrieved 9 June 2019.
- "Mandal wise list of villages in Visakhapatnam district" (PDF). Chief Commissioner of Land Administration. National Informatics Centre. Archived from the original (PDF) on 19 March 2015. Retrieved 6 March 2016.
- "Andhra Pradesh". Chennai, India: The Hindu. 11 July 2004. Retrieved 5 October 2007.
|This article about a location in Visakhapatnam is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|