GoJet Airlines LLC is a company headquartered in Bridgeton, Missouri, United States. Wholly owned by Trans States Holdings, it has 1,670 employees. It operates commuter feeder services under the United Express and Delta Connection names. GoJet Airlines has crew bases at St. Louis Lambert International Airport, O'Hare International Airport, Denver International Airport, Detroit Metropolitan Airport and Raleigh-Durham International Airport. Flights are currently operated out of United's hubs at O'Hare International Airport and Denver International Airport. GoJet's Delta Connection flights currently operate out of Detroit Metropolitan Airport, Minneapolis–Saint Paul International Airport and Raleigh-Durham International Airport. Its call sign "Lindbergh" is named after aviation pioneer Charles Lindbergh, who flew the Spirit of St. Louis solo across the Atlantic Ocean in 1927, the first person to do so.
|Hubs||As United Express:|
As Delta Connection:
|Focus cities||Raleigh-Durham International Airport|
|Frequent-flyer program||Mileage Plus|
|Alliance||Star Alliance (United) |
|Headquarters||Bridgeton, Missouri, USA|
|Key people||Hulas Kanodia, Owner; Rick Leach, President|
The airline received its initial Air Carrier Operating Certificate in September 2005 and began scheduled passenger services on October 4, 2005 with a United Express flight from Cincinnati, Ohio to Chicago, Illinois. By the end of 2009, GoJet took delivery of their 25th CRJ-700 aircraft.
In October 2011, Delta Air Lines announced it was planning a January 2012 launch of new GoJet CRJ700 service as a Delta Connection regional carrier. Delta would initially transfer 15 of the CRJ700 aircraft previously assigned to its Comair division to GoJet as well as 12 owned or leased CRJ700s contracted to SkyWest Airlines to begin the service. On January 22, 2012, GoJet began service as a Delta Connection carrier with its inaugural flight from St. Louis, Missouri to Detroit, Michigan.
In August 2019, Delta announced that it would be terminating operating agreements with two DCX carriers, GoJet Airlines and Compass Airlines. The aircraft will be transferred to Endeavor Air and all GJS-operated flights would be phased out by mid-2020.
Pilots and Flight Attendants are based at the following locations:
GoJet flies to over 80 destinations within the U.S. and Canada, operating both for United Express and Delta Connection. Below are the destinations for its United Express flights, per a 2017 route map.
|Bombardier CRJ-550||1||49||10||20||20||50||United Express||Launch customer|
|Bombardier CRJ-700||15||(15)||6||16||48||70||United Express||Will be modified to -550 product line. Ten aircraft in conversion process.|
|17||(17)||9||16||44||69||Delta Connection||Will transfer to Endeavor Air.|
|Bombardier CRJ-900||7||(7)||12||20||44||76||Delta Connection||Will transfer to Endeavor Air.|
On February 6, 2019, United Airlines and Bombardier announced that GoJet would be the first regional carrier to operate 50 CRJ-550s, a new 50-seat aircraft based on the CRJ-700, starting in the summer of 2019.
- "Federal Aviation Administration - Airline Certificate Information - Detail View". av-info.faa.gov. Retrieved 2019-06-27.
- "Directory: World Airlines". Flight International. 2007-04-03. p. 87.
- "GoJet Airlines Fact Sheet." GoJet Airlines. Retrieved on February 11, 2010.
- "A History of GoJet Airlines". gojetairlines.com. Archived from the original on 2013-05-08. Retrieved 2012-11-13.
- "Weekly News Roundup: Delta Air Lines". stocksandshares.tv. 2011-10-30. Archived from the original on 2011-11-01. Retrieved 2012-11-13.
- "GoJet Launches First Delta Connection Flight". facebook.com. 2012-01-22. Retrieved 2012-11-13.
- "Delta Ending Partnership with Two of Five Regional Carriers". BizJournals.com.
- "Where We Fly" (PDF). www.gojetairlines.com. Retrieved May 1, 2019.
- "GoJet Airlines". ch-aviation.ch. Retrieved 2013-08-18.
- "GoJet Airlines - Our Aircraft". gojetairlines.com. Archived from the original on 2013-05-09. Retrieved 2012-11-13.
- "Delta Connection Carriers". delta.com. Retrieved 2012-11-13.
- "Bombardier CRJ 700 (CR7)". united.com. Retrieved 2014-10-07.
- "GoJet Airlines Fleet Details and History". planespotters.net. Retrieved 2015-07-20.
- "United expands premium push with new dual-class CRJ550". 6 February 2019.
- "Bombardier Delivers CRJ-700 To GoJet". aero-news.net. 2005-06-23. Retrieved 2012-11-13.
- "GoJet to Fly 50 Bombardier CRJ550 Aircraft for United Airlines". prnewswire.com. 2019-02-06. Retrieved 2019-02-08.