|Look up gnosis in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Gnosis often refers to the Greek word for knowledge.
Gnosis may also refer to:
- Gnosis (artist), active c. 300 BC
- Gnosis (chaos magic), a technique within chaos magic.
- Gnosis (Gnidrolog album), 1999
- GNOSIS (Great New Operating System In the Sky), a capability-based operating system researched during the 1970s
- Gnosis magazine, an American magazine
- Gnosis (Monuments album), 2012
- Gnosis (novel), a 2008 science fiction thriller novel by Adam Fawer
- Gnosis, an alien race in the video game franchise Xenosaga
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Gnosis.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.