This article may need to be rewritten to comply with Wikipedia's quality standards. (February 2011)
Glyn Curt Milburn (born February 19, 1971) is a former American football player. He was the General Manager and the Director of Player Personnel for the Austin Wranglers in the Arena Football League. He holds the National Football League record for most all-purpose yards gained in a single Game with 404 on December 10, 1995. He eventually became the Chicago Bears all-time leading kick returner with 4,596 yards. He was a Pro Bowler in 1995 and 1999, and a first-team All-Pro in 1999.
|No. 5, 22, 33, 24|
|Position:||Running back / Return specialist|
|Born:||February 19, 1971|
Los Angeles, California
|High school:||Santa Monica|
(Santa Monica, California)
|NFL Draft:||1993 / Round: 2 / Pick: 43|
|* Offseason and/or practice squad member only|
|Career highlights and awards|
|Career NFL statistics|
By the end of the 1995 Season, Terrell Davis had established himself as the Broncos starting running back, and Milburn was traded to the Detroit Lions for 2nd round (58th overall) and 7th round picks in the 1996 NFL Draft. As of 2017[update]'s NFL off-season, Glyn Milburn held at least 3 Broncos franchise records, including:
- All-Purpose yards: game (404 on 1995-12-10 SEA; also an NFL record)
- Kick Returns: playoff game (6 on 1994-01-09 @RAI; with Darren Carrington and Reuben Droughns)
- Kick Ret Yds: season (1,269 in 1995)
- Total Return Yds: season (1,623 in 1995)
Milburn played in 32 regular season games for the Lions.
Green Bay PackersEdit
The Packers acquired Milburn in a trade with Detroit Lions in April 1998. He was assigned jersey number 30 and participated in the Packers pre-season activities, but on August 29, 1998, he was traded to the Chicago Bears in exchange for a seventh round draft pick (Donald Driver).
San Diego ChargersEdit
|Year||Team||Games||Receptions||Yards||Yards per Reception||Longest Reception||Touchdowns||First Downs||Fumbles||Fumbles Lost|
|Year||Team||Games||Punt Return Attempts||Punt Return Yards||Punts Returned for Touchdown||Punts Fair Caught||Longest Punt Return||Kickoff Return Attempts||Kickoff Return Yards||Kickoffs Returned for Touchdown||Kickoffs Fair Caught||Longest Kickoff Return|
|Season||Team||Games||Carries||Yards||Yards per Carry||Longest Carry||Touchdowns||First Downs||Fumbles||Fumbles Lost|
- Packers Trade for Milburn accessed June 29, 2013.
- Packers Trade Milburn to BearsAP News Archive, accessed June 29, 2013.
- Mayer, Larry (October 10, 2013). "Marshall lifts Bears over Giants with two TD receptions". Chicago Bears. Retrieved October 11, 2013.
- Chargers Sign MilburnAP News Archive, accessed June 29, 2013
- "Glyn Milburn Stats". ESPN Internet Ventures. Retrieved 26 May 2014.