Glycine Watch SA is a Swiss wristwatch manufacturer, founded in 1914, and based in Bienne, Switzerland. It is famed for its Airman line, debuted in 1953, a collection of GMT watches featuring 24-hour analog dials and rotating bezels, favoured by both military and commercial pilots. The Airman was worn by many United States Air Force pilots during the Vietnam War. It was also worn by astronaut Pete Conrad during the Gemini 5 spaceflight.
|Type||Privately held company|
|Parent||Invicta Watch Group|
Founded as Fabrique d'Horlogerie La Glycine in 1914 by Swiss watchmaker Eugène Meylan, Glycine initially specialized in designing and manufacturing small movements for ladies watches, and in October 1930, Glycine launched its own self-winding watches, and subsequently, chronometer watches. 
With the advent of intercontinental air travel, the Glycine Airman was released in 1953, for meeting the needs of pilots. The watch had a calendar function, a rotating 24-hour bezel with a locking mechanism, and a 24-hour dial with AM, PM and Noon written on it. In keeping with its aviation link, Glycine also introduced the Airman SST in 1967, inspired by supersonic transport aircraft such as the Concorde, and featured a tonneau-shaped case, orange dial, and internal rotating bezel. To date, Glycine has released various reiteration of the original Airman, including watches featuring GMT hand, date magnifier, chronograph, or 12-hour movements.
- "History". Glycine. Retrieved 5 February 2018.
- "A Week On The Wrist: The Glycine Airman No. 1". Hodinkee. Retrieved 5 February 2018.
- "Collection". Glycine. Retrieved 22 February 2018.
- "History". Glycintennial. Retrieved 5 February 2018.
- "Néo-Vintage: Glycine Airman N°1, la réédition de la montre de Charles Conrad Jr, astronaute des missions Gemini 5 et 11". Moonphase. Retrieved 12 February 2018.
- "Glycine Airline: A 24 Hour Timeline of Flight" (PDF). André Stikkers. Retrieved 20 February 2018.
- "In-Depth: The History of the Glycine Airman". Timepiece Chronicle. Retrieved 5 February 2018.
- "Under Invicta, Glycine Promises to Focus on Airman and Combat Lines". Worn and Wound. Retrieved 22 February 2018.
- "Glycine Soars with 3 New Airman Watches". Worn and Wound. Retrieved 5 February 2018.
- Official website of Glycine Watch SA