Giulia Conti (born 4 November 1985 in Rome) is an Italian sailor.
|Born||4 November 1985|
|Height||1.73 m (5 ft 8 in)|
|Weight||63 kg (139 lb)|
Conti is a member of the Circolo Canottieri Aniene sailing club.
She made her Olympic debut at 19, at the 2004 Athens Olympics, sailing in the yngling class with Alessandra Marenzi and Angela Baroni. Subsequently she represented Italy at Beijing 2008 (with Giovanna Micol in the Women's 470 class), at London 2012 (again with Micol in the 470 class) and Rio 2016 (with Francesca Clapcich in the 49erFX class). Her results include two fifth places in the 470 and another fifth place in the 49erFX.
In 2008, she and Micol won silver at the 470 World Championships.
Since she has competed with Francesca Clapcich. The pair scored numerous successes in the newly formed class 49er FX class, including 2015 victory in Italian, European and World Championships. On 27 October 2015 Conti and Clapcich were awarded the Golden Collar sporting merit award, the highest honor conferred by CONES.
In 2016, they came second at the European Championships.
|2004||Olympic Games||Athens||14th||Yngling class|
|2008||Olympic Games||Beijing||5th||470 class|
|2012||Olympic Games||London||5th||470 class|
|2016||Olympic Games||Rio||5th||49 FX class|
- "Italia Team – Londra 2012" (in Italian). coni.it. Archived from the original on 23 May 2012. Retrieved 31 May 2012.
- "Italy Sailing at the 2004 Athina Summer Games | Olympics at Sports-Reference.com". Olympics at Sports-Reference.com. Retrieved 27 June 2017.
- "Giulia Conti Bio, Stats, and Results". Olympics at Sports-Reference.com. Retrieved 27 June 2017.
- "Results Centre". sailing.org. Retrieved 27 June 2017.
- "GIULIA CONTI E GIOVANNA MICOL VICE-CAMPIONESSE DEL MONDO 470 – Federvela". old.federvela.it. Retrieved 27 June 2017.
- "Medal race magic gives Denmark the win". sailing.org. Retrieved 27 June 2017.
- "Netherlands and Great Britain wrap up gold and silver in Men's Windsurfer". sailing.org. Retrieved 27 June 2017.
- "Road to Rio shortening as Hyeres looms". sailing.org. Retrieved 27 June 2017.
- "Giulia Conti e Francesca Clapcich premiate con il Collare d'Oro al merito sportivo per il 2015". Federvela (in Italian). Retrieved 27 June 2017.
- "Giulia Conti e Francesca Clapcich sono medaglia d'argento all'Europeo 49er FX". Federvela (in Italian). Retrieved 27 June 2017.