|Directed by||Sonam Nair|
|Produced by||Karan Johar|
|Screenplay by||Sonam Nair|
|Story by||Sonam Nair|
|Starring||Riya Vij |
|Edited by||Yashashwini Y.P|
|Distributed by||UTV Motion Pictures|
|1||"Baby Se Baby Doll"||Udit Narayan & Sukhwinder Singh|
|2||"Pehn Di Takki"||Vishal Dadlani|
|3||"Mann Baavra"||Shekhar Ravjiani|
|4||"Dil Kaagzi"||Neeti Mohan|
|5||"We Are Like This Only"||Vishal Dadlani, Shekhar Ravjiani & Hard Kaur|
The film received mixed reviews from the critics.
Kshamaya Daniel for Rediff.com has given 4/5 stars and says Gippi is a movie meant for teens. And it has all the necessary teen masala—romance, a makeover, cheesy humour and loud music.Taran Adarsh of Bollywood Hungama gave the movie a rating of 3.5/5 stars and said "On the whole, GIPPI is a credible take on the 'coming-of-age' variety of movies. This one's straight from the heart. Sweet, simple, emotionally engaging, heart-warming cinema!" Madhureeta Mukherjee of the Times of India gave the movie 3/5 stars mentioning " Sonam Nair's 'coming of puberty' film handles simple issues sensitively, though it doesn't delve too deep. The subtlety appeals, but lacks drama in the second half, with a mediocre climax." in.com also gave the film a favourable review saying it would "take adults down memory lane while connecting with teenagers at the same time." Rajeev Masand from CNN-IBN gave the movie 2/5 stars saying that "Ultimately, this could have been a sweet, unusual tale about the triumph of a nerd, yet it's let down by its affected tone."
- "Gippi (2013)". Bollywood Hungama. Retrieved 1 April 2013.
- Adarsh, T. (9 May 2013). Gippi Review. Retrieved 30 October 2017, from http://www.bollywoodhungama.com/movie/gippi/critic-review/
- Mrinal Chawla. (n.d.). Retrieved 30 October 2017, from https://www.imdb.com/name/nm7103530/
- Kshamaya Daniel. "Review: Gippi is both funny and embarrassing!". Rediff.com. Retrieved 10 May 2013.
- Taran Adarsh. "Gippi Review". bollywoodhungama.com. Retrieved 10 May 2013.
- Mukherjee, Madhureeta (27 April 2016). "Gippi Movie Review". The Times of India. Retrieved 11 December 2018.
- Swati Deogire. "Review: Gippi is adorable". in.com. Retrieved 10 May 2013.
- Rajeev Masand. "'Gippi' review: Many of the film's better ideas are lost in execution". ibnlive.in.com. Retrieved 11 May 2013.