Giorgio A. Tsoukalos
Giorgio A. Tsoukalos (//; Greek: Γεώργιος Τσούκαλος; born 14 March 1978) is a Swiss-born writer, ufologist, television presenter and producer. He is a proponent of the pseudoarchaeological theory that ancient alien astronauts interacted with ancient humans. He is known for his appearances on the television series Ancient Aliens.
Giorgio A. Tsoukalos
|Occupation||Publisher, television personality|
Tsoukalos is of Greek-Austrian heritage. He is a 1998 graduate of Ithaca College in Ithaca, New York, with a bachelor's degree in Communications. For several years he worked as a bodybuilding promoter and a volunteer in IFBB sanctioned bodybuilding contests, including Mr. Olympia. He produced and directed the annual IFBB San Francisco Pro Grand Prix from 2001 until 2005.
Tsoukalos appeared on The Travel Channel, The History Channel, the Sci-Fi Channel, the National Geographic Channel, as well as Coast to Coast AM, and was a consulting producer on 23 episodes of Ancient Aliens. He is the co-founder of the former Legendary Times magazine, which was last published in 2008. The magazine featured articles from Erich von Däniken, David Hatcher Childress, Peter Fiebag, Robert Bauval, and Luc Bürgin on the topic of ancient astronauts and related subject matter.
- Childress, David Hatcher (2009). Lost cities & ancient mysteries of the Southwest. Kempton, IL: Adventures Unlimited Press. p. 400. ISBN 978-1935487555. Retrieved 20 August 2016.
- Wood, Jennifer M. (18 April 2015). "10 Things We Learned About Aliens (and Hairspray) from Giorgio Tsoukalos' AMA". MentalFloss. Retrieved 20 August 2016.
- Holly, Donald H., Jr. (1 July 2015). "Reviews: Talking to the guy on the airplane" (PDF). American Antiquity. 80 (3): 615–629. doi:10.7183/0002-7322.214.171.1245. S2CID 164241758. Retrieved 20 August 2016.
- Birnes, William J. (2016). UFO Hunters Book Two. Macmillan. p. 112. ISBN 978-1429953962. Retrieved 20 August 2016.
- "10 Facts About the Ancient Aliens Guy". History. Retrieved 7 October 2018.
- "Giorgio A. Tsoukalos". www.legendarytimes.com. Archived from the original on 30 March 2019. Retrieved 15 September 2019.
- Colavito, Jason (2005). The Cult of Alien Gods: H.P. Lovecraft and Extraterrestrial Pop Culture. Amherst, NY: Prometheus Books. ISBN 978-1591023524.
- Teper, Lonnie (3 March 2003). "Cutler Repeats as Schwarzenegger Classic Champion". Iron Man Magazine. Retrieved 20 August 2016.
- "Giorgio Tsoukalos".
- "Uspto Issues Trademark: Legendary Times". US Fed News Service. Archived from the original on 11 September 2016. Retrieved 20 August 2016.
- "Legendary Times - Come Search with Us".
- "Giorgio A. Tsoukalos: Short Biographical Sketch". Legendary Times. Archived from the original on 30 March 2019. Retrieved 30 December 2010.
- Card, Jeb J.; Anderson, David S. (2016). Lost City, Found Pyramid: Understanding Alternative Archaeologies and Pseudoscientific Practices. University of Alabama Press. ISBN 978-0817319113.
- Bennett, Tara (24 March 2021). "'Huge sci-fi nerd' Giorgio A. Tsoukalos reveals how he crossed over from Ancient Aliens to Resident Alien". SYFY WIRE. Retrieved 25 March 2021.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Giorgio A. Tsoukalos.|