|Directed by||Kazi Morshed|
|Produced by||Impress Telefilm Limited|
|Written by||Kazi Morshed|
|Screenplay by||Hasan Ahmed|
|Music by||Sheikh Sadi Khan|
|Edited by||Saiful Islam|
|Distributed by||Impress Telefilm Limited|
Afsu and Shamsu are two brothers living under the rule of a local landlord. Afsu leave the business of oil mill for his old age but Shamsu continues it due to poverty. Shamsu is a traditional oil miller - as have been his forefathers. They are poor folk, whose life revolves around the Ghaani (oil mill/treadle). One day the ox were stolen and he now use his daughter-in-law Moyna to spin the treadle.
The music of this film was directed by Sheikh Sadi Khan.
|National Film Awards||Best Film||Kazi Morshed (Producer)||Won|
|Best Director||Kazi Morshed||Won|
|Best Actor||Arman Parvez Murad||Won|
|Best Actress||Naznin Hasan Chumki||Won|
|Best Actor in a Supporting Role||Masum Aziz and Raisul Islam Asad||Won|
|Best Actress in a Supporting Role||Dolly Zahur||Won|
|Best Music Director||Sheikh Saadi Khan||Won|
|Best Story||Kazi Morshed||Won|
|Best Dialogue||Kazi Morshed||Won|
|Best Screenplay||Kazi Morshed||Won|
|Best Cameraman||Hasan Ahmed||Won|
|Best Editing||Raisul Islam Asad||Won|
- World Oilseeds - Page 384 0442001126 D.K. Salunkhe, R.N. Adsule, J.K. Chavan - 1992 Ghani is basically a large pestle and mortar. In earlier days, the ghani was made from wood and driven by bullock. Subsequently. power-driven steel ghani came into existence. The extraction of oil by ghani is not complete and the yield of oil is ...
- "National Film Awards for the last fours years announced". The Daily Star. Retrieved 2015-10-10.
- "BANGLA MOVIE GHANI : THE CYCLE NAZNIN CHUMKI & RAISUL ISLAM ASAD". leela.tv. Archived from the original on 2016-03-05. Retrieved 2015-10-10.
- "Ghani". whatsonindia.com. Retrieved 2015-10-10.
- Ghani at the Bangla Movie Database