This article needs additional citations for verification. (June 2014) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Geroa Bai (Basque: Yes to the Future) is a regional political coalition in the Chartered Community of Navarre, created for the 2011 election to the Cortes Generales. It includes the Basque Nationalist Party (EAJ-PNV), Atarrabia Taldea, and the Zabaltzen partnership. These groups had shared the former coalition Nafarroa Bai, along with Eusko Alkartasuna and Aralar (which entered the coalition Amaiur), and Batzarre.
|Founded||30 September 2011|
Basque Nationalist Party
|Preceded by||Nafarroa Bai|
|Youth wing||Gazteok Bai|
|Parliament of Navarre|
9 / 50
3 / 272
47 / 1,996
Geroa Bai elected one representative to the Congress of Deputies in the general elections held in 2011 (Uxue Barkos, who had been the representative of Nafarroa Bai in her previous term). Geroa Bai holds 9 seats in the much fragmented Parliament of Navarre since 2015. Since July 2015, Uxue Barkos (Geroa Bai) presides the regional government of Navarre relying also on EH Bildu, Podemos and Izquierda-Ezkerra.
9 / 50
9 / 50
- * Within Cambio-Aldaketa.
- Nordsieck, Wolfram (2019). "Navarre/Spain". Parties and Elections in Europe. Retrieved 28 May 2019.
- Gehiengoak maximizatzen. Berria, 16/06/2019.
- Landsford, T. (2014) Political Handbook of the World 2014, p. 1343 ISBN 978-1-4833-3328-1
- Ávila López, E. (2016) Modern Spain, p. 85 ISBN 978-1-61069-600-5
- 2011 results (in Spanish) TVE
|This article about a political party in Spain is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|