|Full name||Gerco Bernardus Schröder|
|Born||28 July 1978|
|Height||5 ft 5 in (1.65 m)|
|Weight||157 lb (71 kg; 11 st 3 lb)|
Gerco Schröder represented the Netherlands at the 2004 Summer Olympics where he took part in the individual jumping competition and the show jumping team event alongside Wim Schröder, Leopold van Asten and Gert-Jan Bruggink. As an individual driving on his horse 'Monaco', Schröder was eliminated in the qualification round, ending up on the 48th position. He was 21st after the first qualification round, but 8 penalty points in his second round eliminated him. With the Dutch show jumping team he finished fourth with a total of 24 penalty points.
In 2010 he won the Dutch national championship.
At the 2012 Olympic Games in London, Schröder won the silver medal in the individual jumping competition after a jump-off for silver and bronze with Ireland's Cian O'Connor. He was also part of the Dutch silver medal winning team in the team jumping event.
At the 2013 CHI Al Shaqab event in Doha, Qatar, Schröder and his horse London won the CSI 5* Grand Prix title.
- "Rolex Ranking n°146". 28 February 2013. Retrieved 2 April 2013.
- World Equestrian Games Aachen 2006 Archived 26 May 2007 at Archive.today
- Final result dutch national championship 2010
- Live Olympics coverage, NBC
- "London 2012 - Equestrianism - Team Jumping". www.olympic.org. IOC. Archived from the original on 16 October 2014. Retrieved 19 October 2014.
- "Gerco Schroder - Equestrian - Olympic Athlete | London 2012". Archived from the original on 25 August 2012. Retrieved 12 September 2012.
- "a biography". Archived from the original on 16 February 2010. Retrieved 1 May 2010.