Gerard Jirair Libaridian (Armenian: Ժիրայր Լիպարիտեան, born 1945 in Beirut, Lebanon) is an Armenian American historian and politician. He served as Levon Ter-Petrosyan adviser during the 1990s.
- 1985 (as editor): A Crime of Silence. The Armenian Genocide. Zed Books, ISBN 978-0862324247
- 1991: Armenia at the Crossroads: Democracy and Nationhood in the Post-Soviet Era: Essays, interviews, and speeches by the leaders of the national democratic movement in Armenia. Blue Crane Books (Watertown, Massachusetts), ISBN 978-0-9628715-1-1
- 2007: Modern Armenia: People, Nation, state. Transaction Publishers (New Brunswick, New Jersey), ISBN 978-1-4128-0648-0
- "PROF. GERARD J. LIBARIDIAN" (PDF). University of Michigan. Archived from the original (PDF) on 6 January 2014. Retrieved 14 July 2013.
- "Armenia's Foreign Policy: Basic Parameters of Ter-Petrosyan and Kocharyan Era". Journal of Turkish Weekly. Retrieved 14 July 2013.
- "Freedom of Information Act Request" (PDF). George Washington University. 12 November 1996. Retrieved 14 July 2013.