|Full name||Georgy Aleksandrovich Evseev|
|Born||May 28, 1962|
Moscow, Russian SFSR, Soviet Union
|World Champion||World Chess Solving Champion (1989, 1990, 1991, 1998)|
Evseev won four times the Soviet Union Chess Solving Championship (1982, 1984, 1986, 1989). He is the first chess player to win three times in a row the individual World Chess Solving Championship: 1989, 1990 and 1991. In 1998 he repeated the success for the fourth time. In 1991 Evseev gained the title of International Solving Grandmaster. In 2014 he convincingly won the Russia Chess Solving Championship. In 2015 Evseev won the European Chess Solving Championship in Iași, Romania. As of January 2016, he is the leader of the WFCC solvers’ ranking.
- 13. WCSC BOURNEMOUTH 22.-23.8.1989. WFCC.
- 14. WCSC BENIDORM 25.-26.9.1990. WFCC.
- 15. WCSC ROTTERDAM 6.-7.8.1991. WFCC.
- Solving grandmasters. WFCC.
- (in Russian) Георгий Евсеев выиграл чемпионат России по решению. Russian Chess Federation.
- Georgy Evseev Wins the European Solving Championship. Russian Chess Federation.
- Solvers’ ratings January 1st 2016. WFCC.