Georgia's 14th congressional district
Georgia's 14th congressional district is represented by Republican Tom Graves.
|Georgia's 14th congressional district|
Georgia's 14th congressional district - since January 3, 2013.
- Catoosa County
- Chattooga County
- Dade County
- Floyd County
- Gordon County
- Haralson County
- Murray County
- Paulding County
- Pickens County (Partial, see also 9th district)
- Polk County
- Walker County
- Whitfield County
List of representativesEdit
|Congress||Tenure began||Tenure ended||Representative||Party||Constituency||Electoral history||Sources|
|District established and redistricted from the 9th district following the 112th Congress, based on the 2010 census.|
|January 3, 2013||Incumbent||Tom Graves||Republican||Ranger||Redistricted from the 9th district and re-elected here in 2012.|||
|Re-elected in 2014.|
|Re-elected in 2016.|
Recent results in presidential electionsEdit
|2012||President||Mitt Romney 73.2% - Barack Obama 25.3%|
|2016||President||Donald Trump 75% - Hillary Clinton 22.1%|
|Democratic||Daniel "Danny" Grant||59,245||27.03|
- "Partisan Voting Index – Districts of the 115th Congress" (PDF). The Cook Political Report. April 7, 2017. Retrieved April 7, 2017.
- "Official Map". legis.ga.gov. Archived from the original on 2011-11-18. Retrieved 2011-08-28.
- "General Election November 4, 2014". Georgia Election Results. Georgia Secretary of State. November 10, 2014. Retrieved July 14, 2016.
- "General Election November 8, 2016". Georgia Secretary of State. Retrieved February 9, 2017.