|Full name||Georgi Nikolov Kabakov|
22 February 1986|
|Bulgarian First League||Referee|
He became a football referee in 2001. In 2007 he was promoted to the Bulgarian top division. Until 2017 he has officiated more than 120 games in it. In 2013 he was CORE 13 participant.
In 2013 he became a FIFA referee. He was appointed as a 4th official for the 2015 UEFA U17 Euro in Bulgaria. Kabakov was a referee at the 2015 UEFA U19 Euro in Greece. Until 2017 he has more than 35 international games as a referee.
In 2018, Kabakov made his debut in the UEFA Champions League group stage. He officiated the match between Valencia CF and Manchester United at Mestalla Stadium, which ended in a 2-1 win for the hosts.
- "Georgi Kabakov". Worldreferee.com. Retrieved 5 August 2015.
- "Bulgaria - Referees - Men". fifa.com. Retrieved 8 December 2018.
- "Austria 1-0 Northern Ireland". uefa.com. Retrieved 12 October 2018.
- "Match preview: Valencia v United". www.manutd.com. Retrieved 12 December 2018.
- "Valencia 2-1 Man. United". www.uefa.com. Retrieved 12 December 2018.
|This biographical article relating to Bulgarian football is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|