|Born||January 7, 1949|
Cleveland, Ohio, U.S.
|Other names||George Busa|
George Buza played Turner Edison on Maniac Mansion for the entirety of its 1990-1993 run on YTV and The Family Channel. He also had a recurring role on the Red Green Show. He appeared as Chief Jake McKenna multiple times in the TV series Honey, I Shrunk the Kids: The TV Show. In addition, he portrayed Doubar, the older brother of Sinbad, in The Adventures of Sinbad syndicated TV series, as well as a recurring role on the syndicated Mutant X. George was also in episode 11 of TVOntario's Read All About It, and played Buck Norris on The Strain. He was one of the Kzamm tribe in Quest for Fire (film).
He also makes a small appearance as a trucker in 2000's X-Men movie, and a biker in George Romero's Diary of The Dead. He played Stuckmore in 2002's Men With Brooms. George Buza also played Lenny "The Brain" Lepinski in the Quebec-Ontario TV show called "The Last Chapter". He also played Santa, the character that fought Krampus in the horror movie A Christmas Horror Story.
George is probably best known for voicing Beast in the X-Men Animated Series. He also reprised the role in the video games X-Men: Children of the Atom and both X-Men: Mutant Academy games. He also narrated the opening title and voiced several characters in Jayce and the Wheeled Warriors.
George has also provided character voices in many animated TV series. He voiced Grandpa Granger in the English dub of Beyblade, Chief Chirpa on Star Wars: Ewoks, and additional roles in Star Wars: Droids, The Busy World of Richard Scarry, Mythic Warriors: Guardians of the Legend, The Neverending Story, Babar, Hammerman, Grossology, Iggy Arbuckle, Dog City, Pecola, Monster Force, Franny's Feet Starlink: Battle for Atlas and Tales from the Cryptkeeper.
- Beyblade - Grandpa Granger (English Dub) 
- Franny's Feet - Grandpa 
- Dog City - Steven 
- Little Bear (TV series) - Rusty Bear
- Grossology - Sloppy Joe, Frankenbooger 
- Maniac Mansion - Turner Edison
- Mythic Warriors: Guardians of the Legend - King Minos, Gorgus 
- The Neverending Story - Ogre, East Wind 
- Noddy - Gus the Garbage Truck Driver
- Tales from the Cryptkeeper - William, Mr. Armstrong 
- Power Stone - Kraken (English Dub)
- Sidekick (TV series) - Sheriff Marshall (episode: "Ye Old Sidekick Village") 
- Spider-Man - Beast
- Star Wars: Droids - Additional voices
- Star Wars: Ewoks - Chief Chirpa
- X-Men Animated Series - Beast
- Monster by Mistake- Kragon
- Elinor Wonders Why- Grandpa Rabbit (episode: "Backyard Soup")
- A Christmas Horror Story - Santa Claus/Norman
- Diary of The Dead - Tattooed Biker
- The Brain (1988 film) - Varna
- Elliot the Littlest Reindeer - Santa Claus 
- Fish N Chips: The Movie - Chipsus Barbotus, The Admiral 
- X-Men - Trucker
- Meatballs III - Summer Job (1986 Film) - Mean Gene
Awards and nominationsEdit
In 1992 he was nominated for a Gemini Award for Best Performance in a Comedy Program or Series (Individual or Ensemble) for Maniac Mansion. He was nominated again in 2001 for Best Ensemble Performance in a Comedy Program or Series for The Red Green Show.
- Spiegel, Janel (October 15, 2015). "Interview: George Buza (A Christmas Horror Story)". Horrornews.net. Retrieved May 27, 2017.
- "Interview with George Buza". The Action Elite. September 30, 2015. Retrieved May 27, 2017.
- "George Buza". Behind the Voice Actors. Retrieved May 27, 2017.
- "16th Annual Gemini Awards: All Nominees". Academy of Canadian Cinema & Television. Archived from the original on September 19, 2001.