George Best (disambiguation)
George Best was a Northern Irish international footballer.
George Best may also refer to:
- George Best (MP) (1759–1818), MP for Rochester
- George Best (priest) (died 1829), Canadian clergyman
- George Best (chronicler) (died 1584), chronicler
- George A. Best, English football goalkeeper
- George Bestial, a character in Viz
- George Best (album), the 1987 debut album by The Wedding Present
- "George Best – A Tribute", a 2005 single by Brian Kennedy and Peter Corry
This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title George Best.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.