Geoffrey Moore (born 1946) is an American organizational theorist, management consultant and author, known for his work Crossing the Chasm: Marketing and Selling High-Tech Products to Mainstream Customers.
Dr Geoffrey Alexander Moore
|Born||July 31, 1946|
Portland, Oregon, U.S.
|Occupation||Author, professional speaker, consultant, management expert|
Moore began his professional life as an English professor at Olivet College in Michigan, before moving his family to California, where he took a job as a corporate trainer and executive assistant at a technology company.
Prior to working with the McKenna Group, Moore was a sales and marketing executive at Rand Information Systems, Enhansys, and Mitem. He heads his own consulting firm, Geoffrey Moore Consulting, and is a venture partner with Mohr Davidow Ventures and Wildcat Venture Partners as well as managing director at Geoffrey Moore Consulting.
- Crossing the Chasm: Marketing and Selling High-tech Products to Mainstream Customers (1991, revised 1999 and 2014). ISBN 0-06-051712-3
- Inside the Tornado: Marketing Strategies from Silicon Valley's Cutting Edge (1995). ISBN 9780887307652.
- The Gorilla Game: An Investor's Guide to Picking Winners in High Technology (with Paul Johnson and Tom Kippola, 1998). ISBN 9780887308871.
- Living on the Fault Line : Managing for Shareholder Value in the Age of the Internet (2000). ISBN 9780887308888.
- Dealing with Darwin: How Great Companies Innovate at Every Phase of Their Evolution (2005). ISBN 978-1591841074.
- Escape Velocity: Free Your Company's Future from the Pull of the Past (2011). ISBN 978-0062040893.
- Zone to Win: Organizing to Compete in an Age of Disruption (2015). ISBN 978-1682301715.
- The Infinite Staircase: What the Universe Tells Us About Life, Ethics, and Mortality (2021). ISBN 978-1950665983.
- Resume: Geoffrey Alexander Moore. Bloomberg Businessweek Archived August 8, 2007, at the Wayback Machine
- "The Future Of Enterprise IT: An Interview With Geoffrey Moore" Cesar Orosco, Forbes, 17 March 2015. Accessed 30 August 2017
- "Geoffrey Moore: Why Crossing The Chasm Is Still Relevant" Dan Schawbel, Forbes, 17 December 2013. Accessed 30 August 2017
- "Geoffrey A. Moore" Chasm Group. Accessed 30 August 2017
- 08/25/97 Geoffrey A. Moore-Marketing consultant and author. Bloomberg Businessweek Archived March 16, 2008, at the Wayback Machine
- http://www.geoffreyamoore.com/bio-geoffrey-moore/. Geoffrey Moore
|Wikiquote has quotations related to: Geoffrey Moore|