(Redirected from Genetic resources (disambiguation))
Genetic resources may refer to:
- Genetic resources is one of the three levels of Biodiversity defined by the Convention on Biological Diversity in Rio, 1992
- Animal genetic resources for food and agriculture
- Forest genetic resources
- Germplasm, genetic resources that are preserved for various purposes such as breeding, preservation, and research
- Plant genetic resources
- Cryoconservation of animal genetic resources, a strategy to preserve genetic resources cryogenically
- International Treaty on Plant Genetic Resources for Food and Agriculture, an international agreement to promote sustainable use of the world's plant genetic resources
- Gene bank, a type of biorepository which preserves genetic material
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Genetic resources.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.