General Statistics Office of Vietnam
This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
The General Statistics Office of Vietnam (GSO) (Vietnamese: Tổng cục Thống kê), sometimes written in English as General Statistics Office of Viet Nam[a], serves under the Ministry of Planning and Investment (Vietnam) (MPI) realizing the function as an adviser for the MPI Minister in state management for statistics; conducting statistical activities and providing social and economic information to organizations and individuals domestically and internationally in accordance with the law.
|Formed||6 May 1946|
|Headquarters||54 Nguyen Chi Thanh street, Dong Da district, Ha Noi|
|Parent agency||Ministry of Planning and Investment (Vietnam)|
Organizational structure and financeEdit
- System of National Accounts Department;
- Statistical Methodology Standard and IT Department;
- Integrated Statistics Department;
- Industrial Statistics Department;
- Agricultural, Forestry & Fishery Statistics Department;
- Trade and Services Statistics Department;
- Population & Labor Statistics Department;
- Social and Environmental Statistics Department;
- Foreign Statistics and International Cooperation Department;
- Human Resources Department;
- Financial Planning Department;
- Statistics Legislation and Inspection Department;
- Administration Office;
- Price Statistics Department.
- Construction and Capital Investment Statistics Department.
Public delivery service agenciesEdit
- Institute of Statistical Science;
- Statistical Informatics Center No 1;
- Statistical Informatics Center No 2;
- Statistical Informatics Center No 3;
- Statistical Documentation and Service Center;
- College of Statistics (in Bac Ninh province);
- College of Statistics No2 (in Dong Nai province);
- Statistical Forms and Questionnaire Distribution Company;
- Ho Chi Minh City Statistical Printing Enterprise;
- Statistical Publishing House;
- Figures and Events Journal.
- see Names of Vietnam
- "ABOUT THE GENERAL STATISTICS OFFICE (GSO) OF VIET NAM". Archived from the original on 27 November 2015. Retrieved 24 December 2015.
- "Functions, responsibilities and structural organization of The General Statistics Office". Retrieved 24 December 2015.
- "Country Profile of Viet Nam". Retrieved 24 December 2015.