The General Directorate Of Highways (Turkish: Karayolları Genel Müdürlüğü) (KGM) is a state agency in charge of the construction and maintenance of all public roadways outside of cities and towns in Turkey. It was established on 1 March 1950, following the acceptance of the International Highways Act in 1949. The agency is a sub unit of the Ministry of Transport and Communication. Current head of the agency is Abdulkadir Uraloğlu .
|Karayolları Genel Müdürlüğü|
|Formed||1 March 1950|
|Jurisdiction||Ministry of Transport and Communication|
39°55′01″N 32°50′29″E / 39.91690°N 32.84137°E
|Annual budget||21 Billion ₺|
With its 18 divisions across the country, The KGM maintains a road network of 3,523 km (2,189 mi) motorways (Otoyol, prefixed by O), 30,974 km (19,246 mi) State highways (Devlet yolu, prefixed by D) and 34,136 km (21,211 mi) Province roads (İl yolu, prefixed by the two-digit province code) including related bridges, viaducts and tunnels on them, in total 68,633 km. 
The KGM administers the toll plazas on the toll roads and toll bridges collecting tolls, automated methods of transponder type OGS and RFID type HGS.
- 1st - Istanbul Province, Northern Marmara Region
- 2nd - Izmir Province, Aegean Region
- 3rd - Konya Province, Aksaray, Afyonkarahisar, Ardahan
- 4th - Ankara Province, Kırıkkale, Eskişehir, Bolu, Düzce
- 5th - Mersin Province, Adana, Kahramanmaraş, Hatay, Osmaniye, Kilis
- 6th - Kayseri Province, Cappadocia, Yozgat, Kırşehir
- 7th - Samsun Province, Middle Black Sea Region
- 8th - Elazığ Province, Adıyaman, Bingöl, Malatya, Tunceli
- 9th - Diyarbakır Province, Southeastern Anatolia Region
- 10th - Trabzon Province, East Black Sea Region
- 11th - Van Province, Muş, Bitlis, Southern Ağrı
- 12th - Erzurum Province, Ağrı
- 13th - Antalya Province, Burdur, Isparta, eastern part of Muğla and southern part of Afyonkarahisar
- 14th - Bursa Province, Southern Marmara Region, Kütahya
- 15th - Kastamonu Province, West Black Sea Region
- 16th - Sivas Province, Erzincan
- 17th - Motorways in Istanbul, including Bosphorus Bridges.
- 18th - Kars Province with former districts Ardahan and Iğdır, former part of 12th
- Transport organizations in Turkey
- General Directorate of Highways (Turkey)
- Turkish State Railways
- TCDD Taşımacılık
- Turkish Airlines
- Transport in Turkey
- Turkish State Highway System
- High-speed rail in Turkey
- Rail transport in Turkey
- ^ "History". KGM. Retrieved 2011-02-13.
- ^ "Main Page". KGM. Retrieved 2011-02-13.
- ^ "Communication". KGM. Retrieved 2011-02-13.
- ^ "Yol Ağı Bilgileri". KGM. Retrieved 2021-12-13.
- ^ "Ana Sayfa" (in Turkish). KGM. Retrieved 2011-02-17.