Gauge at a pornography convention in 2001
|Born||July 24, 1980|
|Other names||Paige, Guage, Gage|
Gauge entered the pornographic film industry in 1999 at the age of nineteen in order to pay her way through school. After having appeared in about 140 movies, she left the industry in 2005 due to a contract dispute with her management company. She was certified as a surgical technologist, but she reported that she was often turned down for jobs because of her adult film career. She retrained as a makeup artist, but suffered similar issues.
While Gauge was studying to become a surgical technician, an anesthesia student recognized Gauge from her adult film career, word quickly spread through the hospital staff that there was a porn star among their ranks, and, when Gauge was set to graduate, she said that no one at the unnamed hospital would sign off on her required hours. Gauge has also claimed that while "working at a hospital" that her "boss hit on her", and she was unable to convince the hospital's complaints department that the incident happened, so she ended up giving her notice.
In August 2013, she announced that she was mounting a comeback in adult films, with a feature called 'Dirty Masseur' for Brazzers. However, she has only acted in one feature since then, 'Superbound', also in 2013, and has been inactive and had retired subsequently.
Awards and nominationsEdit
|Won||Best Threeway Sex Scene (with Aurora Snow & Jules Jordan)||Trained Teens|
|2005||KSEXradio Listener's Choice Award||Won||Favorite Porn Star (Not a KSEXradio Host)||N/A|
- "Gauge". Internet Adult Film Database. Retrieved 2008-08-31.
- EJ Dickson (September 30, 2013). "Fired for doing porn: The new employment discrimination". Salon.com. Archived from the original on September 30, 2013. Retrieved October 1, 2013.
- Aurora Snow (24 September 2013). "I'm a Porn Star and I Believe in God". The Daily Beast. Retrieved 2015-08-18.
- Interview With Gauge AIP Daily Interview. 29 January 2014. Retrieved 24 July 2019.
- Neetzan Zimmerman "Famous Former Porn Star Mounts Comeback After 'Civilian' World Shuns Her" Archived September 11, 2013, at the Wayback Machine, Gawker, 27 August 2013, Retrieved 1 October 2013
- "The Porn Star Who Wanted to Be a Surgical Tech". Outpatientsurgery.net. 2013-10-01. Retrieved 2015-08-18.
- Aurora Snow (25 April 2015). "Porn Stars Can Be Sexually Assaulted Too: Why Adult Actresses Have a Hard Time Reporting". The Daily Beast. Archived from the original on 27 April 2015. Retrieved 2015-08-18.
- Heidi Pike-Johnson (2003-04-04). "Evil Angel's The Fashionistas Big Winner At XRCOs Thursday Night". AVN. Retrieved 2013-08-02.
- Todd Lewis (2005-12-15). "KSEX Announces Winners of Listeners' Choice Awards". AVN. Retrieved 2013-08-02.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Gauge (porn star).|