Gano Forum (Bengali: গণফোরাম), literally People's Forum, is a political party in Bangladesh. GF was formed through a split of the Awami League and the merger of civil society groups in 1992. The party is headed by one of its founders, the constitutional lawyer and international jurist Dr. Kamal Hossain.
|Secretary-General||Dr. Reza Kibria|
|Headquarters||Eden Complex, 2/1-A, Arambagh, Dhaka-1000|
|Seats in the Jatiya Sangsad|
2 / 350
The former Bangladeshi finance minister Abul Maal Abdul Muhith once served as general secretary of party. After the death of Saifuddin Ahmed Manik in 2008, Mostafa Mohsin Montu. Dr Reza Kibria has since served as the General Secretary 
Veteran politicians such as Advocate Zahirul Islam (former member of Parliament) and Mr. Mafizul Islam Khan Kamal (former member of Parliament) are a part of Gano Forum. Mr. Mafizul Islam Khan Kamal is the executive president of the party. Amsaa Amin, Abu Sayeed, A. H. M. Khalequzzaman, Shubrata Chowdhury, Mostafa Mohsin Montu, Sultan Md. Monsur Ahmed, Reza Kibria are the candidates of Fano Forum from Jatiya Oikya Front in the upcoming 2018 Bangladeshi general election
- "Bangladesh Election Commission – Home page". Ecs.gov.bd. Archived from the original on 15 February 2012. Retrieved 23 December 2012.
- "Two decades of Gono Forum". Probenews. 4 February 2012. Archived from the original on 29 October 2013. Retrieved 22 December 2012.
- "Govt giving free rein to Bangla Bhai". The Daily Star. 30 June 2004. Retrieved 23 December 2012.
- "Reza Kibria made General Secretary of Gono Forum". BanglaNews24.com. 5 May 2019.
- "Gano Forum's Candidate". The Daily Star. 10 December 2018.