Mahatma Gandhi (1869–1948) is widely regarded as the main icon of the Indian independence movement.
Gandhi or Ghandhi may also refer to:
- Gandhi (surname), a surname, and list of people with the name
- Gandhi Before India, a Gandhi biography written by historian Ramachandra Guha.
- Gandhi: The Years That Changed the World, a Gandhi biography written by historian Ramachandra Guha.
- Gandhi (film), a 1982 film
- Gandhi, My Father, a 2007 film about the relationship between Gandhi and his son
- Gandhi (American band)
- Gandhi (Costa Rican band)
- "Gandhi", a song by Anne McCue
- "Gandhi", a song from the Patti Smith album Trampin'
- Gandhi (bookstore), a Mexican bookstore chain
- MV Hannington Court (1954) or Gandhi, a cargo ship
- Nickname of Rehavam Ze'evi (1926-2001), Israeli general and politician
- Gandhi (Mexico City Metrobús), a BRT station in Mexico City
- Gandi, a French domain name registrar and web host
- Gandy (disambiguation)
- Gondi (disambiguation)