|Look up gaming in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Gaming may refer to:
Games and sports
The act of playing games, as in:
- Legalized gambling, playing games of chance for money, often referred to in law as "gaming"
- Playing a role-playing game, in which players assume fictional roles
- Playing a tabletop game, any game played on a flat surface
- Playing a video game, an electronic game with a video interface
- Gamble (disambiguation)
- Game (disambiguation)
- Gamer, a person who plays games, especially video games
- History of games
- Online gaming (disambiguation)
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Gaming.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.