Gamer's Guide to Pretty Much Everything
Gamer's Guide to Pretty Much Everything is an American sitcom created by Devin Bunje and Nick Stanton, and produced by Devin Bunje, Nick Stanton, and Jim O'Doherty for Disney XD. The series stars Cameron Boyce, Murray Wyatt Rundus, Felix Avitia, and Sophie Reynolds. The series premiered on July 22, 2015, and aired for two seasons before ending on January 2, 2017.
|Gamer's Guide to Pretty Much Everything|
|Theme music composer|
|Country of origin||United States|
|No. of seasons||2|
|No. of episodes||37 (list of episodes)|
|Running time||22–23 minutes|
|Production company(s)||It's a Laugh Productions|
|Original network||Disney XD|
|Original release||July 22, 2015– January 2, 2017|
Conor is a professional video game player who goes by the name of Kid Fury. When he breaks his thumb during the singles final round of the World Gaming Pro Championship, his sponsors withdraw every free item that he was given upon cutting all ties with him, and he starts school again. Upon befriending Franklin, Wendell, and Ashley, Conor plans to enlist their help for the teams part of the upcoming World Gaming Pro Championship.
Cast and charactersEdit
- Cameron Boyce as Conor
- Murray Wyatt Rundus as Wendell
- Felix Avitia as Franklin
- Sophie Reynolds as Ashley
On October 14, 2015, it was announced that production on the first season had been finished. On November 20, 2015, a second season was announced. On January 5, 2017, series co-creator and executive producer Devin Bunje, and various members of the cast, announced on social media that the series had been canceled.
|First aired||Last aired|
|1||21||July 22, 2015||March 23, 2016|
|2||16||July 18, 2016||January 2, 2017|
|Season||Episodes||First aired||Last aired||Avg. viewers
|1||21||July 22, 2015||0.90||March 23, 2016||0.23||0.42|
|2||15||July 18, 2016||0.24||January 2, 2017||0.37||0.32|
- "Gamer's Guide to Pretty Much Everything to Premiere Wednesday, July 22, on Disney XD". The Futon Critic. June 10, 2015. Retrieved July 29, 2015.
- Heather Thompson (October 14, 2015). "Disney XD's Gamer's Guide Wraps Season One". M Magazine. Retrieved October 14, 2015.
- Erik Pederson (November 20, 2015). "Gamer's Guide to Pretty Much Everything Gets Second Season on Disney XD". Deadline. Retrieved May 14, 2016.
- Jessica Pena (January 10, 2017). "Gamer's Guide To Pretty Much Everything: Cancelled by Disney XD; No Season Three". TV Series Finale. Retrieved March 26, 2017.
- Kristine Hope Kowalski (January 5, 2017). "Gamer's Guide Cancelled: Disney XD Not Renewing Series for Season 3". Twist. Retrieved January 8, 2017.
- Mitch Metcalf (July 23, 2015). "Top 100 Wednesday Cable Originals: 7.22.2015". Showbuzz Daily. Retrieved July 23, 2015.
- Mitch Salem (March 24, 2016). "Top 150 Wednesday Cable Originals: 3.23.2016". Showbuzz Daily. Archived from the original on March 27, 2016. Retrieved January 1, 2017.
- Mitch Salem (July 26, 2016). "Top 150 Monday Cable Originals: 7.18.2016". Showbuzz Daily. Archived from the original on July 19, 2016. Retrieved January 1, 2017.
- Mitch Metcalf (January 4, 2017). "Top 150 Monday Cable Originals: 1.2.2017". Showbuzz Daily. Retrieved January 4, 2017.
- "Disney XD Channel (Canada)". Disney XD Canada.