Gamer's Guide to Pretty Much Everything
Gamer's Guide to Pretty Much Everything is an American comedy television series created by Devin Bunje and Nick Stanton that aired on Disney XD from July 22, 2015 to January 2, 2017. The series stars Cameron Boyce, Murray Wyatt Rundus, Felix Avitia, and Sophie Reynolds.
|Gamer's Guide to Pretty Much Everything|
|Created by||Devin Bunje & Nick Stanton|
|Theme music composer|
|Country of origin||United States|
|No. of seasons||2|
|No. of episodes||37 (list of episodes)|
|Cinematography||Thomas T. Eckelberry|
|Running time||21–23 minutes|
|Production company(s)||It's a Laugh Productions|
|Original network||Disney XD|
|Original release||July 22, 2015– January 2, 2017|
Conor is a professional video game player who goes by the name of Kid Fury. When he breaks his thumb during the singles final round of the World Gaming Pro Championship, his sponsors withdraw every free item that he was given upon cutting all ties with him, and he starts school again. Upon befriending Wendell, Franklin, and Ashley, Conor plans to enlist their help for the teams part of the upcoming World Gaming Pro Championship.
|First aired||Last aired|
|1||21||July 22, 2015||March 23, 2016|
|2||16||July 18, 2016||January 2, 2017|
- Cameron Boyce as Conor
- Murray Wyatt Rundus as Wendell
- Felix Avitia as Franklin
- Sophie Reynolds as Ashley
On October 14, 2015, it was announced that production on the first season had been finished. On November 20, 2015, Disney XD renewed the series for a second season. On January 5, 2017, series co-creator and executive producer Devin Bunje and various members of the cast announced on social media that the series had been canceled.
|Season||Episodes||First aired||Last aired||Avg. viewers|
|1||21||July 22, 2015||0.90||March 23, 2016||0.23||0.42|
|2||15||July 18, 2016||0.24||January 2, 2017||0.37||0.32|
- Heather Thompson (October 14, 2015). "Disney XD's Gamer's Guide Wraps Season One". M Magazine. Retrieved October 14, 2015.
- Erik Pederson (November 20, 2015). "Gamer's Guide to Pretty Much Everything Gets Second Season on Disney XD". Deadline Hollywood. Retrieved May 14, 2016.
- Jessica Pena (January 10, 2017). "Gamer's Guide To Pretty Much Everything: Cancelled by Disney XD; No Season Three". TV Series Finale. Retrieved March 26, 2017.
- "Disney XD Channel (Canada)". Disney XD Canada.
- Mitch Metcalf (July 23, 2015). "Top 100 Wednesday Cable Originals & Network Update: 7.22.2015". Showbuzz Daily. Retrieved July 23, 2015.
- Mitch Salem (March 24, 2016). "Top 150 Wednesday Cable Originals & Network Finals: 3.23.2016". Showbuzz Daily. Archived from the original on March 27, 2016. Retrieved January 1, 2017.
- Mitch Salem (July 26, 2016). "Top 150 Monday Cable Originals & Network Finals: 7.18.2016". Showbuzz Daily. Archived from the original on July 19, 2016. Retrieved January 1, 2017.
- Mitch Metcalf (January 4, 2017). "Top 150 Monday Cable Originals & Network Finals: 1.2.2017". Showbuzz Daily. Retrieved January 4, 2017.