Gallegos may refer to:
- Gallegos, a common Spanish surname for "those from Galicia"
- Gallegos (Mieres), parish in Mieres, Asturias, Spain
- Gallegos, Segovia, village and municipality in the province of Segovia, Spain
- Gallegos de Solmirón, village and municipality in the province of Salamanca, Spain
- Río Gallegos, city in Santa Cruz, Argentina
- San Felices de los Gallegos, village and municipality in the province of Salamanca, Spain
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Gallegos.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.