|Look up Galicia in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Galicia may refer to:
- Galicia (Spain), a region and autonomous community of northwestern Spain
- Galicia (Eastern Europe), a historical region in southeastern Poland and western Ukraine
- The Kingdom of Galicia–Volhynia or Kingdom of Rus, a medieval kingdom
- The Kingdom of Galicia and Lodomeria, a crown land of the Austrian Empire and later the Austrian half (Cisleithania) of Austria-Hungary
- West Galicia or New Galicia, a short-lived administrative region of the Austrian Empire, eventually merged into the Kingdom of Galicia and Lodomeria
- The District of Galicia, part of the Nazi General Government during the World War II occupation of Poland
Named after Spanish GaliciaEdit
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Galicia.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.