Gajanan Kirtikar (Marathi: गजानन कीर्तिकर) is Leader of Shivsena and a Member of Parliament from North West Mumbai Loksabha constituency in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India. He has been a Member of Legeslative from Malad assembly constituency in Mumbai from 1990 to 2009. He was state minister for home in Shiv Sena-Bharatiya Janata Party Government.
Gajanan Chandrakant Kirtikar
गजानन चंद्रकांत कीर्तिकर
|Member of Parliament, India|
|Assumed office |
|Preceded by||Gurudas Kamat|
|Constituency||Mumbai North West|
|Cabinet Minister for Information, Public Relations and Transport, Maharashtra|
|Minister of State for Home, Tourism, Maharashtra|
|Member of Legislative Assembly, Maharashtra State|
|Born||3 September 1943|
Karwar, Bombay Presidency, British India
|Political party||Shiv Sena|
|Children||Amol Kirtikar (Son)|
He has been elected to the Parliament of India. In the 2014 General elections (16th Lok Sabha), he defeated Gurudas Kamat, by a margin of approximately 1,83,000 votes, to win from the Mumbai North West constituency in Maharashtra. Gajanan Kirtikar started the Sthaniya Lokadikar Samiti to help local people get jobs.
- 1990: Elected to Maharashtra Legislative Assembly (1st term) 
- 1995: Re-elected to Maharashtra Legislative Assembly (2nd term)
- 1995-98 : Minister of State for Home, Tourism, Maharashtra
- 1998-99 : Cabinet Minister for Information, Public Relations and Transport, Maharashtra State
- 1999: Re-elected to Maharashtra Legislative Assembly (3rd term) 
- 2004: Re-elected to Maharashtra Legislative Assembly (4th term)
- 2006: President, Sthaniy Lokadhikar Samiti Mahasangha
- 2007 Onwards: Leader, Shiv Sena
- 2010: President, Mumbai Upnagar Kabaddi Association
- 2014: Elected to 16th Lok Sabha
- Sep. 2014 onwards : Member of Standing Committee on Railways
- Dhawale, Ashok (2000). The Shiv Sena: semi-fascism in action. CPI(M) Publications. p. 11. OCLC 47224284.
- Chowdhry, N. K. (1995). Assembly elections, 1994-95: an analysis and results. Shipra Publications. p. 175. ISBN 978-81-85402-73-4.
- Iyer, Saroj (1999). The struggle to be human: women's human rights. Books for Change. p. 64. ISBN 978-81-87380-33-7.
- "Malad Assembly election 1990". empoweringindia.org. Archived from the original on 4 March 2016. Retrieved 21 November 2018.
- "Malad Assembly election 1995". empoweringindia.org. Archived from the original on 20 November 2015. Retrieved 21 November 2018.
- "Malad Assembly election 1999". empoweringindia.org. Archived from the original on 20 November 2015. Retrieved 21 November 2018.
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 12 September 2015. Retrieved 21 November 2018.CS1 maint: Archived copy as title (link)