Gaepo-dong is a ward of Gangnam-gu in Seoul, South Korea. It is located south of Dogok-dong and Daechi-dong. Gaepodong is divided into three "dong": Gaepo 1, 2, and 4 dong. Gaepo 3-dong had been merged with Gaepo 2-dong in 2009.
|• Revised Romanization||Gaepo-dong|
Gaepo 2(i)-dong Community Service Center (Gangnam-gu)
|• Total||5.28 km2 (2.04 sq mi)|
|• Density||16,443/km2 (42,590/sq mi)|
Schools located in Gaepo-dong
- Daejin Elementary School
- Gaeil Elementary School
- Gaepo Elementary School
- Gaewon Elementary School
- Kuryong Elementary School
- Seoul Poi Elementary School
- Yangjon Elementary School
- Gaepo Middle School
- Gaewon Middle School
- Kuryong Middle School
- Gugak National High School
- Gaepo High School
- Kyunggi Girls' High School
- Sudo Electric Technical High School
- Korea International School
- "개포동 (Gaepo-dong 開浦洞)" (in Korean). Doosan Encyclopedia. Retrieved 2008-04-16.[permanent dead link]
- "The origin of the names: Gaepo-dong" (in Korean). Gangnam-gu official site. Archived from the original on 2005-02-01. Retrieved 2008-04-14.
- "International Schools Coming to Seoul". Consulate of South Korea in Boston. 2008-08-08. Retrieved 2018-10-14.
- "개포동공원". terms.naver.com. Retrieved 2016-03-13.