Gaelic Sports Club Luxembourg
|Gaelic Sports Club Luxembourg|
|Keltish Spiller Lëtzebuerg|
|Colours||Bright Blue, White and Red|
This section is empty. You can help by adding to it. (December 2011)
Hurling, football and camogie have been played by the Irish community in Luxembourg since the accession of Ireland to the European Economic Community in the early 1970s. The club was formally established in 1978. It is registered as an Association sans but lucratif with the Luxembourbourgish authorities.
The club has won four Women's football Championships, two Camogie Championships, one Gaelic Football Championship and one Hurling Championship.
- 4 European Ladies Football Championships (2002, 2003, 2004, 2006)
- 2 European Football Championship (2007, 2016)
- 2 European Camogie Championships (2008, 2009)
- 1 European Hurling Championship (2008)
- "Gaelic Sports Club Luxembourg". Luxgaa.lu. Retrieved 2015-12-23.
- Ó hAnnracháin, Eoghan and Davey, Cathal. More than a Sporting Experience, 30 years of Gaelic Games in Luxembourg. Gaelic Sports Club Luxembourg asbl, 2008, p. 15.
- Ó hAnnracháin, Eoghan and Davey, Cathal. More than a Sporting Experience, 30 years of Gaelic Games in Luxembourg. Gaelic Sports Club Luxembourg asbl, 2008, p. 16.
- Luxembourg crowned Men's Senior Football European Champions wort.lu, 26 September 2016