This biography of a living person needs additional citations for verification, as it includes attribution to IMDb. (February 2011) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Gabriel Damon (born April 23, 1976) is a former actor and a real estate agent. His acting career involved a leading voice role as a child in the 1988 film The Land Before Time, and a variety of live-action guest roles on television.
Gabriel Damon Lavezzi
April 23, 1976
Reno, Nevada, U.S.
|Occupation||Actor, voice actor, producer, real estate agent|
Damon's career began with appearances in numerous commercials, with his first role in the 1984 TV series Call to Glory. He voiced Littlefoot the Apatosaurus in the first The Land Before Time movie, and Little Nemo in Little Nemo: Adventures in Slumberland. In 1990 he appeared as the juvenile criminal Hob in RoboCop 2 and in 1992 as Spot Conlon in Newsies. Damon has also made guest TV appearances in the series ER, Star Trek: The Next Generation and Baywatch.
Damon retired from the entertainment industry in 2006, to work as a real estate agent.
- The Jackie Bison Show NBC Animated Pilot
- Pound Puppies (1987) - Additional voices
- The Land Before Time (1988) - Littlefoot
- Superman (1988) - Additional voices
- Little Nemo: Adventures in Slumberland (1989) - Nemo (1992 voice over)
- TaleSpin (1990) - Additional voices
- The Little Mermaid (1993–1994) - Additional voices
- Nemecek, Larry (2003-01-07). The Star Trek: The Next Generation Companion: Revised Edition. Simon and Schuster. pp. 105–. ISBN 9780743457989. Retrieved 19 June 2012.