|Look up GNU, Gnu, gnu, or gnú in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
GNU is a Unix-like computer operating system developed by the GNU Project.
GNU or gnu may also refer to:
Science and technologyEdit
- Gnau language, by ISO 639-3 language code
- Gnu Snowboards, produced by Mervin Manufacturing in the US
- Goodnews Airport, Alaska, US, by IATA and FAA LID codes
- Sopwith Gnu, a 1910s British touring biplane
- "The Gnu", a song by Flanders and Swann
- The Gnus, an upper-school student newspaper of Sandy Spring Friends School
- The Gnu Theatre, a Los Angeles theatre designed and built by Jeff Seymour
- The Gnu, a pub in North Newbald, England
- Gary Gnu, fictional character in The Great Space Coaster
- Gnu goat, or Takin, a goat-antelope found in the eastern Himalayas
- Gnu High, an album by Canadian musician Kenny Wheeler
- Whu Gnu, an American folk rock band
- GNU license (disambiguation)
- All pages with a title containing GNU
This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title GNU.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.